Refunds & Returns
Your satisfaction is our first priority. We inspect every item for quality and in good condition before we send it out to you.
However, if you are in any way dissatisfied with your purchase we will gladly exchange the item or refund you by the same method you paid us, in accordance with the following conditions:
- All goods that need to be returned or exchanged, for whatever reason, need to be accompanied by an Authorisation to Return Goods Number obtained by calling OZ trailer parts. Failure to obtain this number will greatly impede or disable the processing of your return.
- All return postage is at the buyer’s expense but may be credited back to you at our discretion.
- ALL items to be exchanged, for whatever reason, need to be received back by us BEFORE the replacement item is sent (unless we decide that photos are sufficient). If you don’t want to wait for this process, a new item can be purchased for immediate despatch and a credit given once the original item is returned.
- Items must be returned with their original packaging and must still be in their original condition – unused and re-saleable. We sell only brand new and expect brand new returned back to us.
- All items should be packed to assure no damage is incurred during shipping or the return process. Please insure packages. Oz Trailer Parts is not responsible for loss or damage incurred during the return shipping process for packages shipped to Oz Trailer Parts.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to satisfy themselves that the goods supplied are of the description, quality and specification that they ordered BEFORE the goods are used and/or fitted. If the goods are used and/or fitted before the buyer discovers it has been incorrectly supplied, goods are immediately deemed as second hand and no refund or exchange will be granted.
- It is a waste of time to return second hand goods. No claims for a refund or exchange will be valid. In the event that the second hand goods are sent back, we will either return them to you, after you have paid the freight, or they will be disposed of after 30 days.
- Special Order Items CANNOT be returned. (Special order items are items made or ordered in especially to your specific requirements).
- Please make sure that you double check your measurements and details before ordering.
- Where any goods that you purchase from us on this Website are provided with a manufacturer’s warranty card, you must deal direct with the supplier or the manufacturer in relation to any defect or problem in relation to those goods.
If you want to return a product to us, enclose your Authorisation to Return Goods Number and the returning item in an envelope, satchel or box suitable for mail. Please send it to the address noted on your invoice, C/- Returns Department.
You MUST include your Authorisation to Return Goods Number obtained by calling Oz Trailer Parts. Failure to obtain this number will greatly impede or disable the processing of your return.
Failure to obtain this number will greatly impede or disable the processing of your return.